Beaded Row Extensions is a luxury hair extension method and service. It is an intricate method that has minimal point of contact, is the least damaging and known for being the most natural, light weight, and comfortable method on the market.
We offer hand tied wefts anywhere from 14”-22”, and have a variety of colors to custom match your hair for the perfect blend. Whether you’re looking for volume, thickness, length, or all three, we have you covered! The hair cost depends on the desired amount, color, and length. Hair cost ranges between $300-$1,200 varying on your specific needs. With proper care and appropriate in salon and at home maintenance the hair extensions can last 7-12 months. Move ups are required every 6-8 weeks, at the time of your move up appointment, we ask that you have freshly washed hair, and straight hair as well to make the process more enjoyable. We do offer deep shampoos and hot towel scalp massages with extension move ups, we charge accordingly for those, and do require that to be booked ahead of time to be able to have enough time to create that relaxing and rejuvenating part of the service. We also offer deep condition extension treatments that can be added on to your move up appointments, again, we just ask that that be scheduled in ahead of time. All installation appointments also include the first custom hair cut to create that seamless and perfect blend between your hair and extension hair.
Prior to scheduling your first extension install appointment, we do require an in person consultation. In this complimentary consultation, you and your certified professional will go over pricing, color matching your hair, lifestyle, products needed for home care, proper washing techniques, blow drying techniques, when and how to brush your extensions, and overall how to protect your investment and how to get the most longevity out of your hair extensions. At this appointment we will also order hair, or save your color combination on file and store it until you are ready to order. You must order hair prior to scheduling an installation appointment.
Overall extensions are such a fun way to up your hair game, and we are here to make sure you have all the tools and knowledge you need to protect your investments and enjoy life with extensions!
Extension Hair Care
Let’s face it, extensions are expensive. In order to protect and lengthen the life of your hair, we recommend the following tips:
- Do not wash your hair for 24-48 hours after initial installation.
- Wash with Sulfate FREE shampoo and conditioner. Oribe or Pureology are our top recommendations.
- Oil the mid to ends of the hair at least once a day. Avoid the root area of hair.
- Air-dried hair is fine, but make sure to blow dry the weft area to ensure no moisture is on weft, which can cause damage or mold.
- Sleep in a low braid or ponytail.
- Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase.
- Brush from the ends of your hair moving upward. Always use a wet brush or extension brush.
- Brush a few times a day to prevent tangling.
- When swimming, coat your hair in conditioner and wear it in a braid or loose, high bun.
- We have noticed hard water can strip natural and extension hair of color and nutrients. If possible use soft water.
- Be aware, saltwater and chlorine can strip hair of color.
- Avoid sunscreen touching your extensions.
- Avoid Brazilian Blowouts on extensions.
- Avoid Bleaching extensions.
- Avoid Perms on extensions.